"Math" is the second installment of BFMT. It featured the first ever elimination and the first skill challenge in the camp. It was released May 31, 2013.
- Snowball is disappointed that 3 members from his team did not do the challenge.
- Golfball's user (goldenzoomi) is going to a 10-day vacation.
- Coiny is happy that he wouldn't be eliminated in the first episode.
The Sour Lemons are up for elimination. There were 20 votes for this elimination.
Donut is eliminated with 11 votes.
The next challenge is to do math. You may have thought, "No! Not math!" The math problems range for 1st grade to Algebra II.
|1) 2+8||6) sq root 144|
|2) 32-15||7) 2+3(4^2-13)|
|3) 9x3||8) 2x+4=3x-4|
|4) 47/5||9) y=(1/3)x+3|
|5) 43x27||10) y=x^2+12x-28|
NOTICE: Although contestants can use widgets and graphing calculators to help them, they are not allowed to share their answers to other people.
- Pencil wishes good luck to everyone.
- Firey finds problems 1-6 easy, while the rest of them were hard.
- Coiny's user (TheOnlyBoxThatSubs) is going on the vacation on June 9.
- Ice Cube is happy to be on this camp.
- Bubble doesn't have a brain.
- Tennis Ball finds Math easy.
- Match is happy that Donut deserved to be eliminated.
|Problem||# Correct||# Incorrect|
|Pre-Algebra (8th grade)||10||2|
|Algebra II||3 (1 w/PC)||7|
Up for eliminationEdit